|Job Title||Business Development Executive Job Openings Sudbury Block Management UK Ltd|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Block Management UK Ltd|
Block Management UK Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Block Management UK Ltd give away an opportunity to fill Business Development Executive, that will be placed in Sudbury. You will receive a better potential customer along with less dangerous life in the future. Becoming a member of this firm makes a person can carry out the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation perspective and mission comes on right Block Management UK Ltd is actually open up for brand-new place since November 2020. Everyone who are considering about staffing this particular vacant, please take a part in this Business Development Executive recruitment. If you will be one which can certainly fill up requirements, you can attempt to learn further information about Business Development Executive Job Openings below.
Business Development Executive
Block Management UK Ltd provides property management services to a wide portfolio of properties located across the UK, from Victorian conversions to modern housing estates. Beginning with a single property in central London in 2003, we now act for a varied range of clients; property developers, freeholders, leaseholders, landlords and other stakeholders.
As a mid-sized, independent property management company based in Sudbury, Suffolk, our growth has come from providing the highest level of personal service which we are able to achieve through our commitment to the quality of our staff, their energy and dedication.
Transparency and meaningful communications along with agreed terms of service set by the client pave the way to a successful relationship. It’s the basis of our mission to be the most trusted, dynamic and unique block management company in the UK.
Job description and responsibilities:
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· Generating leads.
· Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
· Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
· Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
· Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Understanding and promoting company programs.
· Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Maintaining client records.
· Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Collect post from Regis offices.
· Arrange and attend a weekly sales meeting with the BDT (Monday morning) to review and set out the weeks goals and update all on the previous weeks achievements And report by way of minutes to the MD.
· Promote and build a network via LinkedIn (not contractors).
· Use sales force to keep on top of leads and or connections.
· Street walk to target specific property and feed info back to BDT.
· Cold call on relevant companies that would be interested in recommending our services such as estate agents letting agents.
· Carrying out other adhoc duties in connection with property management as required to capture efficiencies within the company.
· Your personal target market for development:
3. Estate agents
4. Letting agents
· Business cards
· Company merchandise such as cups, pens and key rings
· Expenses credit card
£20000 to £25000 during the probationary period - raising to £25000 to £35000 upon successfully completing the sales training and being able to produce business for the company without assistance.
· 15% unaccompanied sales.
· 7.5 % accompanied sales (accompanied sales will not attract commission during the probationary period, unless it’s a lead that you have personally introduced).
Payment frequency: 15th of each month.
Hours/days of work: Flexible hours Monday to Sunday (must use BrightHR Blip app to clock in and out daily, app will be installed on your company phone).
Holiday entitlement: 28 days holiday per year, this entitlement includes paid public holidays.
Dress code: White shirt, suit (black or dark grey), tie and smart black shoes.
Head office or as directed by manager - nature of the position will mean you are not predominantly office based (office based every Monday for weekly meeting – your office hours are 09:00 to 17:00).
This will be the period of time between joining Block Management UK Ltd and to being able to generate one’s own leads and win business from leads provided by the company.
Training will be set out by the Managing Director, you will report to the Operations Director and spend blocked out time working with all teams at the head office.
Your training will be made up from the following:
CST (Client Support Team):
· Customer service.
· The various maintenance works a building/site may require.
· The contractor booking and management process.
· Internal systems/procedures.
PMD (Property Management Department):
· The concepts of the different types of clients.
· Attend and understand property inspections.
· Attend AGMs.
· Attend client meetings.
· Credit control; learning the procedures of managing service charge accounts, chasing arrears to how this department and their procedures integrate with the PMD/CST teams.
· Learning sales force.
· BMUK client contract
· Lead progression
· Sales meetings
· Client relationships
· Tender process
The above training is critical so that you are able to converse using the correct terminology with perspective clients, there is no time limit on the training as it will be ongoing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Block Management UK Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Block Management UK Ltd also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Business Development Executive Jobs Sudbury November 2020 by Block Management UK Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Sudbury region from another company below.
Our aim is to become the UK’s most inclusive business - for our Partners and for our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we…
Your passion for selling will enable you to provide solutions for customers. We'll equip you with the skills and knowledge to advise customers with confidence.
Please note due to the nature of the work we do with customers, all Leading Lives appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. What skills do we need?
As a result, a full driving license is essential. 3 years minimum - previous experience of carrying out L8 risk assessments within the water treatment/Hygiene…