|Job Title||Sales Assistant (part-time) - Inverness Job Openings Inverness Forces Support Limited|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Forces Support Limited|
Forces Support Limited Recruitment 2020 - Forces Support Limited is seeking the best people to fill Sales Assistant (Part-time) - Inverness, that will be placed in Inverness. You will definitely get a better chance as well as safer dwell in the future. Joining to this enterprise makes anyone can reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help this company eyesight and mission comes on correct Forces Support Limited will be wide open of fresh placement as November 2020. Everyone who are interested answering this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Sales Assistant (Part-time) - Inverness recruitment. If you will be the one which might load qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Sales Assistant (Part-time) - Inverness Job Openings below.
About us; Forces Support is a UK Bereavement and Veterans charity.
The objectives of the charity are:
(1) To provide support to the families and dependants of servicemen and women who have lost their lives whilst serving in the British Armed Forces
(2) To support ex-servicemen and women, their families and dependants who are in need through financial hardship by assisting in conjunction with our partners the provision of housing and other forms of charitable support.
Job Title – Sales Assistant
Part-time - 16 hours per week
Salary – £8.75 per hour
Key Responsibilities – Contribute to the daily running of the store. Maximising sales. To support and deputise, as required, for the Management team in all aspects of the store.
· Maximise shop income and minimise shops costs and expenditure.
· Actively promote gift aid to all customers donating stock.
· Ensure that the highest level of customer service as expected by all at Forces Support is delivered at all times.
· Implement promotions in the shop as directed by the Shop Manager or Head Office.
· Actively support any fundraising events locally or nationally as requested.
· Maintain a high standard in terms of presentation in both the windows and interior of the shop.
· Achieve and maintain high standards of housekeeping ensuring that the shop is clean and tidy at all times in both front of house and stockroom areas. Stock should be displayed in an attractive and presentable manner.
· Select and price stock at a consistent level in accordance with both location and guidance from the Shop Manager.
· Rotate stock so that fresh stock enters the shop floor daily and doesn’t remain longer than the agreed timescales as directed by Forces Support.
· Ensure that all rules in terms of recording sales of New Goods and Merchandise are adhered with, so that records can be maintained by Head Office.
· Maintain and promote a pleasant working environment, for all other paid staff and volunteers so that maximum productivity can be achieved.
· Promote a culture of effective and positive communication at all times at all levels.
· Ensure that all staff adhere and comply to all Forces Support policies, procedures and directions given by management within Forces Support.
· Banking is to be done as a minimum 3 times per week, or daily where possible, or where there is a high volume of cash on the premises that could pose a risk to Forces Support.
· Ensure compliance with all cash handling and financial procedures.
· Ensure correct procedures are adhered to in the use of the till/ Cybertill system, and that they are cashed up in accordance with expectation.
· Report to the Shop Manager, Area Manager and/or Head Office any issues around cash reconciliation.
· Hold shop keys when required, ensuring that the she shop is secure when not open.
· Notify the police, Shop Manager and Area Manager and/or in the event of a break in, shop theft or other serious incidents.
· Ensure that the Shop Manager, Area Manager and/or Head Office are advised as to any suspected theft by any staff or volunteer as per policies of Forces Support.
· All personal effects should be kept secure during working time on the charity’s premises.
Health and Safety
· Provide a safe working environment, and promote this amongst all staff and volunteers, as well as to our customers.
· Comply with all Health and Safety regulations at all times.
· Ensure that all matters relating to the maintenance of the shop are reported to the Shop Manager as a matter of urgency.
· To complete any other task, as directed by the Shop Manager/Area Manager.
Post holders are expected to be familiar and comply with all policies and procedures published.
The job description is an overview of the main aspects/expectations of the role and is liable to progress and develop as the charity continues to expand. It is subject to variation, which will be discussed as they occur, and is not exhaustive. The post holder will be required to undertake any other duties as they dictated as long as they are perceived reasonable and within capability.
· Salary £8.75per hour
· 20 + 8 days paid holiday pro rata if part time
· Pension scheme
· Helping our armed forces families
· Employee Assistance Programme
Reference ID: Sales Assist PT Inverness
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 per hour
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Forces Support Limited opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Forces Support Limited also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Sales Assistant (Part-time) - Inverness Jobs Inverness November 2020 by Forces Support Limited, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Inverness region from another company below.
Ensure the ChemLeg team is systematically involved and consulted to provide timely regulatory input on new product launch or modified/improved supply chain…
As a member of the food and beverage team, your duties will include making sure standards of service to all our customers are carried out in an efficient,…
With this role you will also have the assistance of a 2nd Man who will call ahead to ensure customers are at home, make sure all the paperwork is present and…
We are seeking a motivated and sales orientated Retail Adviser to join our growing team in our Vodafone Inverness Partner store. What will you be doing?
Demonstrate products, and assist customers using your product knowledge; Work with our store teams, greet customers and deliver a first-class customer…