|Job Title||Chef (part Time) Job Openings Peterborough Harvest Barn Farmshop|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Harvest Barn Farmshop|
Harvest Barn Farmshop Jobs 2020 - Harvest Barn Farmshop is seeking a new official to apply Chef (Part Time), that will be placed in Peterborough. You will definitely get a better potential customer along with less dangerous life in the future. Becoming a member of this company makes a person able to attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To produce this business eyesight along with mission come on correct Harvest Barn Farmshop can be started on fresh placement as November 2020. Everyone who are enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Chef (Part Time) recruitment. If you will be the one that might load qualifications, you can look at more information about Chef (Part Time) Job Openings below.
Farmshop Café Chef – PART TIME
Salary - £8.95 – £9.50 / hr
Start Date – immediate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Harvest Barn Farm Shop & Café.
You will be working approx. 20+ hours per week with the current Chef or independently to prepare, cook and present lunches mainly during weekday shifts but some weekend working will also be required. You will be responsible for preparing meals to a high standard as well as completing the daily clean-down and pre-prep for the following day.
Main duties include
· Prepare, cook and serve food to a high standard.
· Take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety ensuring compliance with national regulations and in-house policies.
· Maintaining our 5 star food hygiene rating
· Thoroughly clean the kitchen at the end of the shift.
Important Other Information
· You will be required to be flexible in your working hours and weekend work will be essential.
· The hours are approx. 20+ per week, with increased hours during busy periods.
· We are looking for someone to start immediately.
· You must be over the age of 18.
· We are a no smoking site
· We are not on public transport routes therefore own transport is essential.
Required licence or certification:
· NVQ catering qualifications or higher
· Food Hygiene level 2
· Food Allergen Awareness
· Confident and friendly
· Excellent personal hygiene
· Able to work well under pressure
· Highly organised
· Well presented and articulate
· Hard working, flexible, honest, team player, with the ability to work independently
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.95-£9.50 per hour
All relevant Covid 19 requirements are in place.
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Harvest Barn Farmshop offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Harvest Barn Farmshop also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Chef (Part Time) Job Openings Peterborough November 2020 by Harvest Barn Farmshop, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Peterborough region from another company below.
You will be working as a Picker Packer with one of the largest logistics and fashion retail companies in the world, it is a chance to be part of a successful…
You must hold valid Reach Truck licence. FLT Driver - Reach Truck Driver. We are recruiting for AM and PM Reach Truck FLT Driver roles for our client based in…
You must hold valid Reach Truck licence. Forklift Driver - Reach Truck Driver. We are recruiting for AM and PM Reach Truck Forklift Driver roles for our client…
Order picking products for a well known high street retailer. Fantastic Pay Rates - £9.51 - AM shift; Working on this site has many benefits, with a staff shop…