Sky Recruitment 2020 - Sky present an opportunity to apply Test Analyst, that will be placed in Leeds. You will receive a better chance along with safer dwell in the future. Signing up for this business makes a person able to carry out the goal simpler in supplementary to aid the current dream be realized.
To help the company vision along with mission come on legitimate Sky can be started on brand-new place since September 2020. All people who are considering answering this particular vacant, please take a part in this Test Analyst recruitment. If you will be one that might fill up requirements, you can look at more info about Test Analyst Job Openings below.
We’re , Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at .
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our DC Labs Tribe.
Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more. To find out more about working with us, search #Lifeat on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram. You will:
As a Test Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the testing of products to the specified standard is performed and championing the importance of quality in all deliverables to our internal and external customers.
– Plan the test approach for any features requiring testing through consultation with wider Test and Scrum team(s)
– Perform Static Testing of User Stories, Requirements, Architecture and System Designs and any relevant delivery artefacts, feeding back any ambiguities and gaps to the relevant owner(s)
– Devise and design structured and prioritised test cases in line with scope of change in Application Under Test and aligned to acceptance criteria, applying risk assessment where appropriate
– Define test data requirements to enable execution of test cases and where possible source or create necessary test data
– Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Scrum Masters as part of a Scrum team to raise awareness of and promote test agenda.
– Determine and Perform different levels/phases of testing where required including but not restricted to: Functional Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Multi Device Testing, Multi Browser Testing, Exploratory Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and End to End Testing
– Execute test cases – using automation where possible – to validate quality of features in line with acceptance criteria and test standards
– Attend and represent Test Team in requisite meets including but not restricted to: Sprint Planning, Stand Ups, Pre-Amigos, Post Amigos, Sprint Retrospectives and immediate/wider Test Team Meets
– Document and provide test evidence and all formal test execution where requested. You’ll have:
– Knowledge and experience of testing APIs
– The ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
– Strong communication skills, good team player and strong analytical skills
– Experience of testing software in an agile delivery environment So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team. Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer. We’re happy to discuss flexible working. It’s our people that make Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at can be their best. A job you love to talk about
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Sky offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Sky also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Test Analyst Jobs Leeds September 2020 by Sky, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Leeds region from another company below.
We are looking for people to be Supervisor/Team Leader who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a…
Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, and ‘extra special' products – we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great…
Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
As a member of our online operation, your role is to pick and pack our great quality products for our online customers as if you were shopping for yourself.