|Job Title||Funeral Service Operative Job Openings Coventry Dignity UK|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Dignity UK Recruitment 2020 - Dignity UK calls a new official to apply Funeral Service Operative, that will be placed in Coventry. You will definitely get a better chance along with safer dwell later on. Signing up for this enterprise makes a person able to reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this company perspective and mission happens on right Dignity UK is usually started on fresh placement since June 2020. Everyone who are interested filling this vacant, please take a part in this Funeral Service Operative recruitment. If you are one that can certainly load qualifications, you can attempt to learn more information about Funeral Service Operative Job Openings below.
Funeral Service Operative
Salary: £8.72 hourly rate + paid overtime
Location: Coventry with opportunities in the following postcode – CV5
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time, 38 hours per week with various shift patterns
We have several, immediate temporary positions available now for Funeral Service Operatives, essential keyworkers for the last line of care.
As a Funeral Service Operative, you will act as an ambassador for our funeral homes. Showing empathy and compassion, you will be required to treat the deceased with the utmost respect. This position does not require previous experience but we do expect you to provide exceptional customer service in a dignified manner, working as part of a team to support families and friends of the deceased in their time of need.
What you’ll need to do:
· Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
· Clean, prepare and chauffeur funeral vehicles, carry coffins and help care for the deceased.
· Support with the private ambulance service which brings the deceased into our care from hospitals, hospices, private homes and more.
· Act in a dignified manner at all times, displaying a professional attitude, approachability and attention to detail.
What we’ll need from you:
· Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
· Resilience, able to work in emotionally demanding environments.
· Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
· Proof of your right to work in the UK. A valid UK driving licence may also be required.
· Physically able to engage with lifting and carrying activities of varied weights.
· 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
· Various shift patterns available - flexibility will be required.
· Full training is provided
· Opportunity to build on customer service skills and give back to your community in the last line of care.
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government - there will be no face to face interviews, all are conducted online via video.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Dignity UK is the countries largest collection of Funeral Directors. We are one of the most trusted providers of Funeral Services and Prepaid Funeral Plans. We are honoured to serve over 800 local communities across the UK; our rich and lengthy heritage ensures we can deliver funeral services with local knowledge and unparalleled expertise.
Reference ID: DignityMidlands Coventry
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.72 /hour
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Dignity UK opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Dignity UK also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Funeral Service Operative Job Openings Coventry June 2020 by Dignity UK, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Coventry region from another company below.
And you’ll also be doing the most important job there is – helping colleagues and customers alike. If you’re great at being on hand to help out, you’ll feel…
The size and scale of our business is brought to life through our partnership with McKesson, an industry leader in the healthcare sector who are driving a new…
As a Warehouse Operative in our DC, your role will play a huge part in making sure our stores get what they need so our customers can have what they want, when…
This will also include working and supporting the IT Providers to deliver the systems at the practices and help ensure the GP IT Futures Framework and GP…