|Job Title||Junior Devops Engineer Job Openings Crawley Akixi Ltd|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Akixi Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Akixi Ltd requires the applicant to fill Junior DevOps Engineer, that will be placed in Crawley. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes anyone able to do the aim simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To produce this corporation vision and mission arrives on correct Akixi Ltd can be open on fresh placement as November 2020. Everyone who are interested answering this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Junior DevOps Engineer recruitment. If you will be the one that can certainly load qualifications, you can look at further information about Junior DevOps Engineer Job Openings below.
About Akixi Limited
Akixi is a fast-growing and profitable privately-owned company based in Crawley, West Sussex. Our portfolio of cloud-based real-time call and contact analytics software is delivered through our network of IT and telecoms partners around the world and we have over 4,000 active customer sites. We are proud to have been recognised within the industry, winning the 'Best Analytics Platform' in the UC Today Awards 2019 and achieving highly commended status for 'Best Call Management Solution' in the Comms National Awards 2019. Akixi is part of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem and a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program.
We are looking for a passionate technologist with demonstrable skills in Linux and cloud-based systems to join our DevOps team. You will work closely with the Senior DevOps Engineer, and your primary focus will be administering, maintaining, and improving the Akixi cloud infrastructure and production systems. You must have extreme attention to detail, a desire to learn and continually improve by researching and developing new technologies, and the ability to understand the right tool for the right job. You will be responsible for a wide range of activities, and this is a great opportunity to develop and enhance your current DevOps skills and gain new ones as we look to deliver a robust and reliable cloud infrastructure for our customers.
· Deploy and configure software products and production systems, and discover and recommend ways to improve automation, ease configuration, and reduce human error.
· Perform root cause analysis to identify issues and implement solutions; produce and maintain documentation of service issues and known resolutions.
· Monitor, maintain, and enhance all aspects of the cloud infrastructure, and ensure service uptime, quality, monitoring, and reliability.
· Implement and maintain security practices and ensure that systems are secure against threats.
· Provide operational and development expertise to ensure our systems rarely fail and can be fixed quickly if they do.
· Constantly seek to improve by researching, developing, learning, and keeping up with new technology developments.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
We do not expect candidates to hold a degree or a specific set of credentials, but we do expect candidates to have a strong background in systems administration with 2+ years of working experience. Applicants must reside in the UK and have the permanent right to live and work here.
· Ideally educated to degree level (BSc or BEng), or having equivalent professional experience, in engineering, information technology, telecommunications, computer science, or a related discipline.
· Working Experience
o Installing, configuring, and trouble-shooting Linux server environments, and experience with Bash shell scripting.
o System administration, system design, support, and server management.
o Cloud experience, preferably AWS: e.g., EC2 servers, Virtual Private Clouds, S3 storage, and CloudWatch monitoring. Google Cloud and Azure experience welcome.
o SQL Database technologies, ideally PostgreSQL.
· Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems, preferably Red Hat/CentOS.
· Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
· Self-motivation with a strong ability to independently research information on various topics.
· Good experience of writing clean, maintainable scripts, preferably Python.
· General knowledge of Internet technologies and network fundamentals, including HTTP, TLS, IPv4, and packet tracing.
· Experience with monitoring systems.
· Experience of the Atlassian Suite – BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
· Experience with developer tools such as Git.
· Experience with code deployment tools – AWS CodeDeploy and Bitbucket pipelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Akixi Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Akixi Ltd also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Junior DevOps Engineer Job Openings Crawley November 2020 by Akixi Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Crawley region from another company below.
Interviews will be held via telephone to avoid unnecessary contact and travel to site. Understands testing targets and goals for the test centre.
Looking to recruit a External Social Media advisor who is able provide excellent communication via social media channels as well as working with a small group…
We are a growing school with more than 550 children on roll currently including a Specialist Support Centre (SSC) for children with hearing impairment and a…
A high energy and fast paced individual who is results driven and adaptable to change. Experience of data led creativity – exploiting data intelligence,…