|Job Title||Digital Data Analyst (Mid-Weight)|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Hearst Jobs 2021 - Hearst provide a chance to fill Digital Data Analyst (Mid-Weight), that will be placed in West London. You will receive a better prospect as well as safer dwell later on. Signing up for this firm makes a people able to meet the purpose simpler in addition to support the current dream be realized.
To help the company perspective and mission comes on right Hearst will be wide started on fresh placement as March 2021. Everyone who are interested about staffing this specific vacant, please take a part in this Digital Data Analyst (Mid-Weight) recruitment. If you are one which may load requirements, you can look at more information about Digital Data Analyst (Mid-Weight) Job Openings below.
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us as our Senior Digital Analyst to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
The consumer marketing team are responsible for maximising the profitability of the circulation business whilst increasingly focusing on diversifying our consumer revenue streams. This includes all aspects from pricing, acquisition marketing, e-commerce and retention, as well as developing our digital routes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior Digital Analyst, your focus will be on providing in-depth analysis to a variety of stakeholders across editorial, commercial, consumer, and product teams. Using a multitude of different datasets to define, build, and maintain reports/dashboards that deliver actionable insights and identify opportunities for business growth in the most efficient manner.
You will utilise various advanced tools and analytical practices to present a detailed picture of user engagement across all digital touchpoints and brands in a way that captivates and enables the relevant stakeholders to make informed decisions.
You’ll proactively engage with stakeholders to interpret campaign results, form conclusions, promote insights, and identify opportunities to enrich digital datasets that enhance our understanding of user behaviour.
Day to Day role:
· Creation and maintenance of datasets, reports, and dashboards
· Provide support, training, and education to the wider business on how to use data to drive action, promoting a self-serve culture
· Creative data strategies - develop solutions to answer business questions utilising technically advanced/complex and new Google Analytics features where relevant
· Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
· Support the UK and European offices with ad hoc requests
· Support the rest of the data team where required
· Line management, mentoring and development of one Web Analyst
As the Senior Digital Analyst, you’ll be an exemplary communicator with proven experience working within a similar role.
You will be a creative problem solver who does just wait for answers to jump on your lap, you motivate yourself to design your own road map to the team goal. Being rigorously analytical, you stretch a concept until it breaks, then put the parts back together in the most logical way.
Having experience working with colleagues and clients you will have a customer-centric mindset to provide timely solutions whilst keeping control but remaining focussed on the detail above all else.
· Degree (or equivalent) in a technical or quantitative area (Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Statistics, etc.) – Desirable
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to provide actionable insight from multiple data sets - delivering the 'so what' behind the data
· Deep analytical abilities, specifically but not limited to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
· Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with auditing, planning, configuring and implementing Google Analytics
· Expert understanding and application of Looker (LookML) and Google Data Studio. Experience with Tableau would be advantageous
· Advanced working knowledge of SQL and the ability to extract and manipulate data from large, complex datasets - data mining using ETL, data warehouses, and MS Excel
· Very good working knowledge of Tag Management Solutions – preferably Ensighten Tag Management
· Good working knowledge of AWS, LiveRamp, and Permutive (DMP) would be advantageous
· Experience connecting to modern API technologies/frameworks i.e. RESTful APIs
· Digital Marketing experience (search, social, email, programmatic and a keen interest in consumer media and the sectors in which we operate)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
· 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
· Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
· Summer working hours
· Discounted gym membership
· Healthcare cash plan
· Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
· Life assurance and pension scheme
· Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Hearst opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Hearst also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Digital Data Analyst (Mid-Weight) Job Openings West London March 2021 by Hearst, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in West London region from another company below.
Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first. This is a permanent position and is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will… £13,980 a yearFrom . . London
They have recently won 2 new pieces of business so are looking to grow their writing team. Their current headcount is around 45 people (18 of which are Medical… £30,000 . £40,000 a yearFrom Meet Recruitment . . London
Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (required). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion,…From Secretariat International . . London
Work closely with the sales team. Create content for all social media channels, website, blogs. We want someone who is a content specialist, preferably trained… £40,000 . £60,000 a year . .
Tilray welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.From Tilray . .