|Job Title||Motor Vehicle Technician/mot Tester Job Openings Dorchester Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd|
|Pub Date||7 months ago|
|Company||Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd|
Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd Vacancies 2020 - Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd calls the applicant to apply Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester, that will be placed in Dorchester. You will definitely get a better prospect as well as less dangerous life later on. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes anyone able to attain the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the business perspective and mission comes on correct Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd can be open up for fresh placement seeing that September 2020. Everyone who are interested filling this particular vacant, you need to take a part in this Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester recruitment. If you will be one which might fill up requirements, you can look at further info about Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Job Openings below.
As an experienced Level 3 Technician & MOT Tester, you’ll have the chance to enhance your knowledge within our specialist areas as part of the Casterbridge Team. You will be expected to undertake job specific training and development. At times you will be required to talk to customers. You will be expected to investigate problems and give the best possible solutions for each situation. You will strive to provide a great service to everyone, which also includes your fellow technicians and service colleagues. It’s about making sure everything you do is of the highest quality, on time, and completely in line with Health and Safety. You will ensure that both your working and communal areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards including paperwork (if qualified)
- Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures (if qualified)
- Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards (if qualified)
- Fault finding using Diagnostic equipment – essential
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Ensuring procedures are adhered to at all times
- Complete Client documentation
- Ensure security of customer’s vehicles is paramount and keys are not left in vehicles or vehicles unlocked
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Active and clean DVSA License
- Knowledge on current MOT standard
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience preferred
- Diagnostics experience essential
- Own tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
- Extensive Mechanical Knowledge & Technical Proficiency
- Basic Computer Skills
- High Energy Level, Fine Motor Skills
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Diagnostic Skills
- Time Management
- Reliability & Punctuality
- Interpersonal Skills & Customer Service
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Reference ID: CMG002
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Jobs Dorchester September 2020 by Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Dorchester region from another company below.
We strive to ensure our products reach our customers in the freshest condition when they are most potent and effective - it’s at the heart of our philosophy.
Picking orders for UK/European retail shops. The hub distributes to all our UK/European retail shops and distribution hubs worldwide.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to possess your own vehicle and hold a valid Driver’s Licence. Ensuring fair assessments for your learners, with 3…
Reporting to the Business Development Manager for the company, you will be responsible for booking sales meeting for the Aspire Training Team, Business…