|Job Title||Motor Vehicle Technician Job Openings Dorchester Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd|
|Pub Date||12 days ago|
|Company||Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd|
Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd Careers 2020 - Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd needs the candidates to fill Motor Vehicle Technician, that will be placed in Dorchester. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this enterprise makes a person can reach the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the corporation perspective and mission happens on legitimate Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd is actually open up for brand-new place since March 2020. Everybody who are considering about staffing this specific vacant, you need to take a part in this Motor Vehicle Technician recruitment. If you will be one that can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see more information about Motor Vehicle Technician Job Openings below.
As an experienced Level 3 Technician & MOT Tester, you’ll have the chance to enhance your knowledge within our specialist areas as part of the Casterbridge Team. You will be expected to undertake job specific training and development. At times you will be required to talk to customers. You will be expected to investigate problems and give the best possible solutions for each situation. You will strive to provide a great service to everyone, which also includes your fellow technicians and service colleagues. It’s about making sure everything you do is of the highest quality, on time, and completely in line with Health and Safety. You will ensure that both your working and communal areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards including paperwork (if qualified)
- Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures (if qualified)
- Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards (if qualified)
- Fault finding using Diagnostic equipment – essential
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Ensuring procedures are adhered to at all times
- Complete Client documentation
- Ensure security of customer’s vehicles is paramount and keys are not left in vehicles or vehicles unlocked
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Active and clean DVSA License
- Knowledge on current MOT standard
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience preferred
- Diagnostics experience essential
- Own tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
- Extensive Mechanical Knowledge & Technical Proficiency
- Basic Computer Skills
- High Energy Level, Fine Motor Skills
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Diagnostic Skills
- Time Management
- Reliability & Punctuality
- Interpersonal Skills & Customer Service
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Reference ID: CMG002
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Motor Vehicle Technician Job Openings Dorchester March 2020 by Casterbridge Motor Group Ltd, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Dorchester region from another company below.
Answer telephone calls from customers, and greet customers entering the office in person. Assist with pricing queries via telephone and email.
Pre-employment checks will be carried out, which include the right to work in the UK, basic criminal record check, driving licence and employment history…
Must hold full driving licence which has been valid for a minimum of 12 months. Full advice and assistance will be provided to obtain West Dorset District…
We are in need of an experienced Activity Co-ordinator to join our busy care home in Dorchester. As an Activity Coordinator, you will be responsible for talking…