|Job Title||Research Assistant|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
EczemaDoc Vacancies 2021 - EczemaDoc give a chance to apply Research Assistant, that will be placed in London. You will receive a better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this company makes a person able to carry out the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this organization perspective and mission arrives on correct EczemaDoc is actually open up for fresh placement seeing that March 2021. Everyone who are enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Research Assistant recruitment. If you are one that might fill up qualifications, you can look at more information about Research Assistant Job Openings below.
EczemaDoc is an exciting digital-health start-up aiming to empower patients to take control of their eczema. Delivered via a medical app, we combine unique clinical expertise, machine learning, and tailored recommendations to tackle the condition. With our app rooted in evidence-based medicine, we are seeking student volunteers to join a research team to assess and validate different aspects of our start-up.
Our team is made up of healthcare professionals and patients, with support from industry experts in digital health, the NHS and private healthcare. You will be joining a team with a deep understanding of the problem space, the skills to tackle these issues, and the determination to improve healthcare for good.
We have several research projects being undertaken to develop and assess different aspects of the app.
- Location: Remote
- Job Role: Part time/Flexible
- Volunteer Role
What We Need
Enthusiastic and committed individuals willing to join a collaborative team, to develop and conduct research projects to advance eczema research. There are several projects on offer which will be discussed in further detail in the phase of application assessment
Why Join Us?
- Work collaboratively with an ambitious, mission driven group of healthcare professionals, designers and tech enthusiasts
- Participate in novel research, advancing your skillset with the view of publication
- Gain first-hand experience of an exciting digital health startup.
- Opportunity to carry out further research with the company in the future
- Being a part of a mission led company – we are making a real difference!
What You’ll Be Doing:
There are several projects on offer, which involve a selection of the following:
- Contributing to and revising the manuscript of an ongoing literature review
- Designing and conducting trials and focus groups to gather the collection of data
- Analysing interview transcripts and questionnaires to identify themes
- Developing novel educational modules for patients with eczema
- Evaluating the efficacy of education modules and validating the resources via trials and focus groups
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in carrying out research, publications are not necessary but an enthusiasm to learn is a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including basic functions and formulas
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis, familiarity or willing to learn the basics of a stats package such as SPSS or prism
- Experience and ability to use a range of visual presentation tools such as MS Excel charts, Tableau, Keynote and Prezi
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to commit time and deliver on our research goals
Job Type: Part-time
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, EczemaDoc offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. EczemaDoc also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You are interested to submit an application for Research Assistant Job Openings London March 2021 by EczemaDoc, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in London region from another company below.
At least RHS level 2 don't bother applying if you haven't got this. Good plant ID & know at least basics of pruning & when to prune. Live in SE or SW London. £100 . £120 a day . .
At least RHS level 2 don't bother applying if you haven't got this. Good plant ID & know at least basics of pruning & when to prune. Live in SE or SW . £100 . £120 a day . .
Assist to identify opportunities for sales opportunities during consulting engagements. We are offering a role which will enable a strong data architect to grow…From EXL Service . .
These contracts are typically large, complex multi.year deals that require a savvy sales executive accustom to longer sales cycles.From EXL Service . .
Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests. Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery. £8.72 . £10.00 an hour . .