|Job Title||Data Analyst Apprentice Job Openings Bowthorpe Zatu Games|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
Zatu Games Careers 2020 - Zatu Games assign an opportunity to fill Data Analyst Apprentice, that will be placed in Bowthorpe. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life sometime soon. Signing up for this company makes a people able to meet the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true.
To help this corporation eyesight and mission comes on legitimate Zatu Games is usually open on fresh placement as June 2020. Everybody who are interested filling this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Data Analyst Apprentice recruitment. If you are one which may load requirements, you can try to see more information about Data Analyst Apprentice Job Openings below.
Job Type: Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with 1 day a week based at College.
Salary: £4.30 per hour, subject to increase after completion of the apprenticeship.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe. With our new shop recently launching on the high street we’re continuing to expand at a fast pace, gaining an excellent reputation as the go-to place for board games.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and motivated Data Analyst Apprentice to join our ever-growing team. As part of our internal operations team, you’ll be carving a path for the company using data and stats to determine areas of improvement, what we're excelling at and generally celebrating the success of the company using the data sets available.
This is a 2 year apprenticeship that is great role for school leavers. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a Data Analyst Apprenticeship Level 4 Standard. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
· Flexitime and flexible working hours
· Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year
· Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
· Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
· Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
· A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
· 50% off at Pizza Hut
· Aviva Pension Scheme
· Free refreshments
· Free massages
· Free eye tests through Specsavers
· Annual pay reviews
· Regular bring your dog to work days
· 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
· Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and producing reports on this data
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Advancing and maintaining our pricing strategy, ensuring our system is working to the best of its ability
- Having an input in data management within the company
- Preparing reports and auditing data across the company
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and motivated person who has the ability to process large amounts of data
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A confident and professional individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- A Levels and/or a degree is essential
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.30 /hour
As one of the leading companies in United Kingdom, Zatu Games offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Zatu Games also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are interested to send an application for Data Analyst Apprentice Jobs Bowthorpe June 2020 by Zatu Games, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Bowthorpe region from another company below.
Duties will include delivering frozen food and groceries to elderly customers throughout East Anglia and distributing marketing materials also to cover other…
This grants you access to premier offers and discounts on Virgin Products such as holidays, Gym Membership and Media. You will become part of the Virgin Tribe.
Proven experience, the ability to take decisions under pressure, a conscientious and professional attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to…